In this episode, we discuss the powerful tool of Astrology for personal and spiritual growth and evolution. Not the often misunderstood, over-simplified pop-culture sun-sign horoscopes you may be familiar with. But we’re talking about the deep insight and wisdom that can come from a professional astrological reading of our birth chart which my guest, Astrologer Sarah Fuhro, describes as a personal map and compass for our soul’s journey in this lifetime.
Here some things we discussed:
- Fate vs. free-will through the eyes of astrology
- How astrology can reveal the soul lessons and gifts hidden in our life challenges, losses and traumas
- How astrology can help us see the soul contracts and opportunities for growth in our key relationships
- The important influence of the position of the Moon, and our Ascendent (planet on the horizon) at the moment of our birth.
- A primer of the 12 houses of the zodiac-what aspects of our life they each represent and how the planets that are transiting through them at the moment of our birth set up the framework for our life story.
- Covid pandemic-astrological influences and evolutionary potentials for humanity held by this event
- Generational astrology-understanding timed astrological events that affect each of us (new and full moons, Saturn Return (mid-life “crisis”) as cosmic forces that usher in initiations for our personal growth and our Soul’s evolution
Sarah Fuhro is a graduate of the Astrology Institute’s certificate programs in Astrology and Astrological Counseling. She has combined her background as an astrologer with her training as a practitioner to work with clients in a unique combination, which she calls, Star-Flower Alchemy.
Links mentioned in this episode:
Rate Review and Subscribe on Apple Podcasts!
“I am really enjoying the Taproot Podcasts. Each episode has had powerful stories about bringing more peace to your life when everything we know has changed. There is so much wisdom about the deeper levels of how we are all connected. I can’t wait to hear more!”
Please help us support more people like you by rating and reviewing our podcast! Click here. Then click “Listen on Apple Podcasts”, click “Rate and Review”, tap on 5 stars and the leave us a written review! We so appreciate your help in spreading the word about Taproot!